Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Ebay Alternative World

The Ebay Alternative World

You are probably here at this site because you have been suspended by Ebay or have suffered through a Ebay suspension. The most realistic approach to this situation is to move on with your online life. Leave the Ebay suspension in the rear view mirror and open up shop else where. It will be difficult, but all things are difficult at first. The fear of the unknown is the thing that makes it most difficult.

I remember the first time I suffer through an ebay suspension, while I was working to get my account back up and running I looked around for other places to set up shop and earn a living. It was not the easiest experience, I had to go through trial and error over many weeks. Even after getting reinstated at Ebay I continued to search for Ebay alternatives. I never stopped investigating all of the possibilities. So when another Ebay suspension came along (they are never one and done) I was ready to walk away. Yeah, sure I missed the traffic a bit and the auction style of the site. In the non ebay world of the online merchant you have to work a little harder for the next sale, but sales do come and business does grow over time.


Special Offer! 30% off new Go Daddy Reseller plans - 120x90

There is also the profit per sale value of selling at other sites than Ebay. Those massive fees that ebay charges can really cut into your profits. Between Ebay and its personal bank Paypal you are giving up ten percent or more of every single sale. As a power seller I would look at my monthly fees and they were hundreds of dollars between the twon companies. While at some of the online marketplaces that I would at now my fees are barely noticeable. There is also the cool fact that you get to accept check and money orders at the other sites. Along with Amazon and Google Checkout payments.

The world of Ebay Alternatives is big and getting bigger each month with the first and always the best choice being your own website. That is another post for another day. Just take a few moment to investigate the other marketplaces where you can work. I have listed many of them at this site and even written a book that gives you step by step ways to find these sites and to set up your accounts and to start making money there.
There will come a day when you look at being suspended by Ebay as the best and not the worst thing that has ever happened to you and your business.



If you found something of interest in this post please share it with a friend. Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment