Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why Do You miss Ebay?

Think long and hard about that question. Why do you miss working there? I mean sure you made money there, but have you ever been treated worst by a company in your entire life?

     The place gives mad houses a bad name and you miss working there. There was a time that I missed the company and found a way to get back on the site. After a few months I quickly realized that being suspended from there the first time around was a the best thing that had ever happened to me as an online seller.

     This post is not my usual suggestion of a new site to work at, but a look backwards at why leaving ebay was not a bad thing. I could tell you about the pros and mostly cons of the site, but I have found a short film that does it better than I ever could.  Here is a look at the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment